Spotlight: Cabinets & NEMA Rated Enclosures by RHINO
Rhino Mfg. prototypes and fabricates a multitude of electrical enclosures that satisfy the criteria specified by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA). We can build most of these boxes in a variety of sizes from multiple types of material in an assortment of finishes.
- NEMA 1 enclosures are typically used for protecting controls and terminations from objects and personnel. NEMA 1 enclosures are applicable when sealing out dust, oil, and water is not required.
- NEMA 3R enclosures are typically used in outdoor applications for housing electrical panels or as junction boxes. Rhino Mfg.’s NEMA 3R enclosures protect against falling rain, sleet, snow and external ice formation and typically have gasketed openings.
- NEMA 4 enclosures are used in applications where an occasional washdown occurs. Rhino Mfg.’s NEMA 4 enclosures have doors which have both compression clamps and gasket for water-tight seals.
- NEMA 4X enclosures have the same features as a NEMA 4—compression clamping and gasketed doors—and in addition are made of stainless steel for resistance to corrosion. Rhino Mfg.’s NEMA 4X enclosures are popular where total washdown and/or chemical cleaning occurs often as well as outdoor junction boxes.
- NEMA 12 enclosures are designed to keep out dust, water, and oil. Rhino Mfg.’s NEMA 12 enclosures are normally used for indoor applications for electronic control systems and are not corrosion resistant.
RHINO AUTOMATION - Robotic Welding
RHINO Engineering - Sheet Metal Fabrication from Start To Finish
The RHINO Intangibles - Inventory Management, Kitting and Integration, and Free Local Delivery
- Inventory Management
- Kitting and Integration
- Free Local Delivery